RGSS3 API Website



Ruby Game Script System 3 API



          First thing, I need to say "sorry" that I haven't updated information for a long time. I still develop "Project The key" when I have free time from the university's homework but now I'm focusing on creating website.

          I create RGSS3's API website that helps everybody to use RGSS3 easier. The order of class is sorted by reference from RPG Maker VX ACE (Because maybe someone used to use it) but Method in each class is sorted by alphabet for easy searching.

          However, I've just completed the content only. So, the website theme is still not decorated.

          At last, I wish this website will help you.

Thank you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          ขอโทษที่หายไปนาน จริงๆแล้วผมก็ไม่ได้ทิ้งโปรเจ็คนะครับ ว่างจากงานที่มหาลัยก็ทำเรื่อยๆ แต่ช่วงนี้เน้นไปที่การทำเว็บ

          ผมได้เขียนเว็บที่รวม API ของ RGSS3 เอาไว้ ซึ่งช่วยให้สะดวกสบายขึ้น การเรียง Class ผมยังคงเรียกลำดับตาม RPG Maker VX Ace เพราะเราน่าจะคุ้นเคยกันมากกว่า แต่ Method ภายในแต่ละ Class ผมจะเรียงตามตัวอักษร เพื่อง่ายต่อการหา

          ทั้งนี้ผมเพิ่งจะทำเนื้อหาเสร็จไป สำหรับ Theme เว็บผมยังไม่ได้ปรับแต่ง ยังคงเป็นแบบใช้ชั่วคราวไปก่อน

          หวังว่า Website นี้จะเป็นประโยชน์สำหรับทุกคน

ขอบคุณครับ

No comments:

Post a Comment